Reading the blogs of some others made me realise that it must be such a bore to read mine. Neither exciting nor meaningful, it's no wonder no one ever reads this. Well - other than the fact that my blog was pretty much dormant/slow for quite a long period of time. Still, I guess it's in a way good? 'Cause then I won't have to fear penning down (or in this case typing) my truest thoughts.
All along, I guess I've always known how much I fear being judged - in more ways than one. And sometimes, it gets so creepy. Creepy because even I judge myself. Creepy because it's not the way people would reflect on themselves. Creepy because I feel like my core is judging the self which is at the forefront, fighting all the battles. Battles of life. I'm certain it's not schizophrenia though, so no worries. (Then again, crazy people don't know they're mad, do they? :D)
On a much lighter note, I was just sitting and wondering (yes, Sam, I do think about things not in the retarded zone) a few days back how perfectly alright my life is now, as compared to before, IF ONLY HISTORY PT DID NOT EXIST. PEEEEEEEVISH.
Yes yes whose fault is it that I procrastinate like mad right? Hence, I shall stop the incoherence now before I start spouting random stuff again.
DEBORAH
CHRISTIAN
raffles softball
raffles cdance
raffles interact